Do you know that there are ways for you to pay for services online without having to go to the bank or use your debit/credit cards on the internet?
It is now very easy to buy bulk SMS anytime or any day (even during weekends) using QuickTeller without needing the internet. Here is how to go about it.
1. Go to the nearest ATM machine (doesn't matter what bank you use)
2. Insert your card into the ATM and enter your PIN as usual.
3. Choose “QuickTeller" from the options
4. Select "Send Money” or “Fund Transfer”
5. Then select the "Destination bank"
6. Choose the bank you want to transfer the money to: (GTBank in this case)
7. Choose "Current" as our account type for the recipient.
7. Next, choose your own account type (most likely "Savings")
8. Now, proceed to enter our bank account number 0215093797.
9. Confirm the amount and our account name to make the payment, and you're done.
After the payment, login to your account and click Recharge to submit your payment details and we will credit your account right away.
Hint: Some banks may charge you ₦100 for the transfer (if this is the case it would be clearly displayed on the ATM screen before you confirm the transaction).
You may visit QuickTeller to find out more about their services.